Thank you for considering joining the Western States Cancer Research NCORP team.
We currently have the following employment opportunities open.
Clinical Research Coordinator
We are looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator who will report directly to the Director of Research Operations (DRO) and supports the mission of the organization by independently organizing and managing activities and tasks associated with the conduct of cancer clinical trials.
- Provides overall coordination of study aspects of patient care enrolled in cancer research studies through WSCR-NCORP.
- Assists WSCR-NCORP Investigator sin the identification, recruitment, and education of patients onto WSCR-NCORP research studies as per HIPAA guidelines.
- Serves as an educational resource to participating patients, physicians, and associate staff in cancer research.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements to maintain patient safety, confidentiality, and the integrity of the clinical trial process.
- Demonstrates behaviors that reflect quality, professionalism, teamwork and excellence.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
If you would like to be considered for a future position with WSCR-NCORP, please forward your resume to Kris Castagnaro.
Our Benefits Package includes:
- Generous company contribution towards our Kaiser health insurance premium, dental and vision insurance
- 401K program with company match of up to 4%
- 15 paid holidays
- 2.4 weeks PTO in the first year
- $100,000 life insurance policy for employees
- Mileage reimbursement for company business at IRS rate
- Complimentary use of the building work-out facility
- Paid covered parking
We value work-life balance and have a flexible work-day schedule.
As part of our ongoing effort to keep the medical staff, our patients, and our employees safe, we are adhering to all State and Federal COVID guidelines when we are at the office. In addition, we are requiring all employees to work remotely from home for most of their work week during the pandemic. Additional details can be provided upon request.